Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, February 22, 2016

Costes Roses ......



~   Costes Roses   ~

walking down fashionable Rue St-Honore you will pass this wonderful
little florist shop jam packed with nothing but roses
with their wonderful perfume wafting out the door

No fillers to plump out these lavish bunches just
roses - roses - roses

Each time I visit Paris I pop my head in the door and tell the stylish Monsieur
in faulting French  - that he has the prettiest florist-shop in all of Paris
he always smiles sweetly and says
Oh! Merci Madame








linking with

9 comments:

Suza said...

so very lovely
susa

My Life in the Charente said...

Wonderful and I am sure he appreciates the comment. Diane

Sim Carter said...

Found you through Paulita’s Dreaming of France. How very lovely!

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful shots of gorgeous roses ~ beautiful, indeed!

Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

Paulita said...

What a joy to be able to see this shop and inhale those roses! Thanks for sharing on Dreaming of France today. I feel like you took us there. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

Photo Cache said...

When can I get a bouquet of these beautiful roses?

Worth a Thousand Words

Lisa Kerner said...

So very pretty.

Lisa at Life Thru the Lens (www.lisakerner-slp.com)

Stephanie said...

Stunning bouquet!

Irina said...

Fabulous! Next time in Paris I will not miss it, thanks for a tip!
Enjoy your spring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...