Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Friday, February 5, 2016

bird soaring low over the marshes ......



Mont-St-Michel    Normandie France  ~
 
"nothing but blue skies from now on"
 
It's sometimes difficult to take pics of this beautiful area
without the inclusion of hoards of tourists and buses
but by walking back along the marshes and clambering over a rusty fence
I managed this shot with reflections
 
 
 
 
linking with


8 comments:

Merlesworld said...

Lovely shot the bird is a good touch.
Merle................

Sylvia K said...

A wonderful post/photo for the day!! Thank you so much for sharing!! I hope you have a terrific weekend!! Enjoy!!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wow, so beautiful! Lovely how you managed to capture it without the tourists!!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful capture of the bird in flight. The scene and cliffs are gorgeous. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Dee H said...

Nice. Have a great weekend.

joo said...

I love this image!

fredamans said...

Most beautiful thing I have seen today. :-)

Paulita said...

I'd frame this. Gorgeous.
I'd love it if you'd play along with Dreaming of France, which I post every Monday. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...