Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, December 29, 2015

slippery slopes ......



 
wet and steep steps make for a very slippery slope
but never-the -less this wonderful little lane-way
in the medieval village of Beynac France was not to be missed.
Juggling umbrella in one hand and camera in the other
I managed to step my way from Chateau at top
to village at bottom with out any mishaps.
 
many movies have been filmed in this quaint village
including parts of that lovely movie "Chocolat"
 
 
 
linking with
 
 


9 comments:

colleen said...

Or a bumpy ride!

Sylvia K said...

Ah, thanks for the memories of the time I spent in Europe/France!! I love it!! And what a great capture!! Hope you have a very Happy New Year!! Enjoy!!

Life Images by Jill said...

Ah Chocolat! one of my all time favourites. Happy travels and a fabulous 2016 to you.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a wonderful scene, great capture!
Happy Tuesday, enjoy your new week! I wish you all the best in 2016, Happy New Year!

Wandering Wren said...

I will take any slippery steps to "chocolate" at the top :)
Wren x

Valerie said...

A wonderfully atmospheric capture Dianne. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous photography throughout 2016. May it be a happy, healthy, adventurous & safe year for you.

Paulita said...

So picturesque. I'd gladly hike up those steps.

TheChieftess said...

Beautiful!!! That's the charm of Europe that lures us all!!!

Paulita said...

I'd love it if you'd link up with Dreaming of France today and any other Monday that you're interested. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...