Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, November 3, 2015

artisan boulanger .......



~ medieval hilltop village of  Vence    ~
  
 
cobbled twisting laneway in the alpes-maritimes area of southern France
I've posted both pics because although I think the top pic is better photographically
the bottom capture gives a better sense of perspective
 
I lost myself many times while staying in this village but in doing so
found the most wonderful little areas and artisan workshops
that otherwise would have been missed
thankfully I always took my camera with me !!
 

 
 
 
 
linking with
 
 
 

8 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Ah, I love your pics for the day and I do love France and all things French!! It's been a while since I was there last, but the memories are vivid!! Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a great new week, Dianne!!

La Table De Nana said...

Love..

jeannettestgermain said...

Great artsy views:) I (or we)got lost many times, not in France, but in Italy. When there is one detour on the high way, you're on your own! Especially bad, don't speak Italian and pass a string of villages, without lights to see where one is going.There was a kind Italian family who came to our rescue after midnight Phew - we're talking about 4 hrs. later!

Klara said...

sweet.

carol l mckenna said...

Love your creative 'French' photographs~ excellent!

Happy Week to you,
artmusedog and carol

Photo Cache said...

I truly enjoy the way you photograph a place. The composition is always on point.

Stephanie said...

Love this street scene.

Life Images by Jill said...

oh I dream of staying in a French village, or Italian, or Spanish! and exploring the little streets and squares and getting to know what it is like to live there. And of course take photos! thank you for taking us along. I always enjoy stopping by to see your latest pics. Happy travels.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...