Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stripes .........



 Palais Royal  Paris   ~
 
Daniel Buren's "Les Deux Plateaux"
 
Daniel loved black and white stripes and he painted them everywhere in Paris
on sides of buildings - trams - buses - billboards and wherever he could find a space
but this was his first ever authorized work completed in the mid 1960's
 and kids have been loving it ever-since
 
 
 
linking with
 


7 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Cool presentation. Like the selective coloring very much.


Worth a Thousand Words

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I do love this!! I want to go play there, too!!! Ooops! I forgot that I'm an "old gal" these days!! Ah, well, I know the kids have enough fun for me, too!! Fun post for the day!! Hope you have a fun week as well!!

Barb said...

The joy of children - I love how you edited the photo.

NC Sue said...

Great shot!
Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/variations.html

carolann said...

To be a kid again. I like this.

eileeninmd said...

The kiddies do look like they are having fun, great capture! Enjoy your day!

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun for the kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...