Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, April 14, 2015

rainy day at the Pompidou ......



~    Pompidou Centre    Paris   ~
 
It was a rainy day when I visited the Pompidou Centre
in search of a much advertised photographic Exhibition
The queue was long but the view from the top level
was worth the waiting .... I filled in the time
by admiring this wonderful vista of my favourite city
 
 
 
linking with
 
 
 

5 comments:

lotusleaf said...

Reminds me of the time I was there...Thank you.

Sylvia K said...

Beautiful -- even in the rain!! Hope your week is going well!!

Stephanie said...

Lovely place!

Debs said...

Great skyline.

Damon and Jo | Shut Up and go said...

Any day at the Pompidou is a great day to us. When studying abroad in Paris, we loved, loved, loved going to the library and studying among all the Parisians.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...