Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Heading Home ....



~   Caromb  Provence   ~
 
heading home
with baguette in hand
 
I imagine Madame at home preparing the mid-day meal
something really provincial like ratatouille or tarte tropezienne
She eagerly awaits the return of Monsieur with a freshly baked crunchy baguette
 an integral part of every Provencial meal.
 
 
 
 
linking with
 
 
 

 
 

9 comments:

Jane Hards Photography said...

A timeless image. Street photography done unobtrusively and beautifully.

Barbara Lilian said...

A daily visit to 'la boulangerie' which can be seen all over France.

sonia said...

Gorgeous picture! So classic. I only wish I had gone to more bakeries when I was in Paris.

Stephanie said...

Fab image!

Photo Cache said...

Quintessential European image in my mind.

Worth a Thousand Words

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful 'French' photo ~ always love your 'All Things French' ~

Happy Weekend to you,
artmusedog and carol

Life Images by Jill said...

a lovely little "peak" into another world.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

La baguette fraîche est très importante pour nous français !

Gros bisous ❀ ✺ ❀

Burlap Luxe said...

Oh thank you so for inspiring all things French.
I am French Irish and live more a French lifestyle. I so long to live in France, and if not I must bring France to me in my home. Rustic, primitive farmhouse gathered and collected Brocante, not quite valued, but not quite worthless.
Love your authentic style, your photo is wonderfully inspiring.

See you soon.

Xx
Bisous

Doré

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...