Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, January 12, 2015

Take Time to Smell The Roses .......



~   Au Nom de-la Rose   ~
 
I love how florist shops in Paris spill out onto walkways
billows of roses from old buckets .... petite posies in boxes tied with pretty ribbons 
roses - sweet peas - freesias
 Parisians love to buy flowers - I guess most do not have gardens
but live in apartments and so they beautify their space
with flowers on tables and pots of colour trailing over wrought-iron balconies.
 
*************
 
One of my favourite florist is on Rue St-Antoine in the Marais District
it sells only roses - roses - roses
so that's where I go to "take time to smell the roses"
 
 
 
 
Linking with
 

9 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Gorgeous roses and so colorful!! Definitely my favorite flower!! Hope you have a great new week, Dianne!! Enjoy!!

Barbara Lilian said...

Who could not love roses. I can almost smell the perfume from here.

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

It would be wonderful to buy fresh flowers from a florist that had buckets to choose from on the sidewalk.
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely roses. I am glad you took time to smell the roses and share with us.. Lovely images.

Mary Cromer said...

Very, very beautiful. Have a Happy Week~

Lorrie said...

I love the flower displays in Paris - so elegant and colorful. Thank you for sharing these with us. Makes me want to return as soon as I can.

Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful mosaics of the roses in Paris. I like the colours of yellow and peach/coral. Pamela

Life Images by Jill said...

I love roses too. Such a joyous flower that has so many meanings. I enjoyed going to the flower market in Paris.

obat herbal campak said...

cara mengatasi berbagai macam penyakit secara alami tanpa menyebabkan efek samping
Obat Herbal Kanker Otak Tanpa Operasi Obat Herbal Tetanus Obat Herbal Campak Obat Herbal Lupus Obat Herbal Paru-Paru Basah Obat Herbal Kaki Gajah Bengkak Obat Herbal Asam Lambung Kronis Paling Ampuh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...