Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Friday, December 5, 2014

Cloudy in Urbino .......



Cloudy skies framed by wonderful Medieval architecture
in the small hilltop town of Urbino Italy


 
Rafaello Sanzio's hometown
or as we know him as "Raphael"
was born here way back in 1483
 
 
 
As I turned to put my camera away
I spotted this lady enjoying a gelato on the run
and couldn't help but capture her vibrant gold shawl
and aquamarine shoes set against the rustic street-scape
 I would really love shoes just like that
 
 
Linking with


8 comments:

HansHB said...

Beautiful post for SWF!

Christian Weiß said...

Great shots, I love Urbino, it is a wonderful place.

Sylvia K said...

What a fun shot for the day and lovely clouds and skies!! I could use a place like that today -- it's gray, chill and has been raining for the past 8 hours -- non-stop!

Photo Cache said...

Ah I haven't heard of this town, but now I want to go.

Worth a Thousand Words

Stephanie said...

Love these shots. Yes those shoes would be a lovely color to wear.

Jim said...

Good.

fredamans said...

That lady is very stylish, indeed!
Love the architecture against the skies, so pretty!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Dianne,

Lovely photo and neat that you managed to snap the lady in her stylish shoes and scarf.
Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...