Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Breakfast in Paris .......


~   Le Petit Dejeuner   ~
 
Breakfast on the streets of Paris
 is one of my most favourite things to do.
On this day a friend and I were joying our croissants and coffee
while looking out onto the magnificent Palais Garnier Opera House
 



~   Une Formule   ~
 
jus d'orange
boisson chaude aux choix
vienoisserie ou tartine
 
Just Perfect!!


Linking with
"Our World Tuesday"
 



12 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I'm imagining myself in your shoes.

Worth a Thousand Words

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Dianne,

Sounds perfect to me too, and a great way to start your day.
Enjoy your week
hugs
Carolyn

Barb said...

Count me in! Looks delicious - and what sights you must see!

Jill Harrison said...

sounds and look just perfect to me. Meet you there!
happy travels and have a wonderful week.

Stephanie said...

Yum, love Croissants!

martinealison said...

Bonjour,
Un petit déjeuné gourmand qui me ravit !
Gros bisous ♡

Sylvia K said...

Ah, I do love breakfast in Paris, but it's been a long time!! Thanks for the memories!! Have a great week, Dianne!!

Arija said...

Delicious. and the view just as nice.

eileeninmd said...

Yummy croissants and coffee, a great start to your day.. Have a happy week!

lotusleaf said...

mouth watering!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Yummmmmm. I know what I want 15 days from now.

Paris Pastry said...

Oh my Gawd! The pastry looks so buttery and flaky! Only like a true Parisian pain au chocolat. Dreamy!

Xx Daniëlle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...