Friday, October 21, 2011

Lunch at La Maison d'Eugѐne........



Lunch in Provence is one of those things that everybody should do in their life-time
there's nothing else that quite compares to this experience
and especially, if like me -  you love good food!
This little Salon de thé  served a  wonderful lunch 
under a charming chesnut tree in the hilltop village of Le Barroux
Now that's as good as it gets!


Our delightful French host prepared and served our meal
salade composѐe 
followed by tarte tartin
locally grown apricots and figs
and freshly brewed coffee
and then was more than happy for me to take her photo

Merci Beaucoup Madame!

   



Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

helen tilston said...

Hi Dianne

What a delightful place to have lunch and such a perfect day with a friendly host
Helen

Sylvia K said...

Oh, I want to have lunch there! What a great post, delightful captures and I am envious! Thanks for sharing the fun! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Dianne! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Pierre BOYER said...

Enjoy your day and your lunch !

Pierre

Louis la Vache said...

Yum! Lunch in Provence sounds like a fabulous thing to do!

Louis la Vache said...

«Louis» has added your "All Things French" to his French blogroll.

La Table De Nana said...

Love your photos!

Riet said...

What a lovely blog. I saw your name on my followers list so I came to have a look. I am following you now too. I love everything French and I would like to go where you go here. Paris is on my wishlist and I hope we can go there too.
Have a nice day
Riet

Beth said...

What glorious photos!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Dianne,

Nothing could be nicer!
Looks like the perfect day and I loved seeing your wonderful photographs.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Cezar and Léia said...

What an adorable place for lunch and so nice people there!
Enjoy!
Léia

Veronica said...

Hi Dianne...yes you are so right, everyone should have lunch in Provence at least once in their life...my most treasured memory is of a wonderful lunch outdoors in Gordes and the fruity sorbets was the best ever as was the Salad Niscoise... your pics are wonderful!

Veronica

Ann said...

tonite New Zealand verses France. I guess you will be cheering for the French.

Leon and Sue Sims said...

Dianne,
I've sent a link of your blog to my daughter who lives on the Gold Coast QLD.She will meet us in St Remy next May for a week.
Can't wait to show her around but she will just have to do with your blog for the next 6 months.
Leon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...