Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baby Dior on Avenue Montaigne



Just down the Avenue from the "Dior Fashion Boutique"
is the pretty "Baby Dior"
it has the sweetest little diamonte slippers
with organza ties ~of course!!



Unfortunately I've caught the reflections of
Hotel Plaza Athenee from across the street
( no I didn't see chef Alain Ducasse stepping out)
but the thought crossed my mind as I looked at my photos
what a wonderful place to be between these
2 Iconic Parisian establishments.

Princess Grace opened this little boutique in 1967




The lovely French assistants were most helpful
as I attempted to blunder my way through
chosing baby bibs ( bavoirs pour bebes)
~ bleu et rose~
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Fleurette said...

Hello my dear Dianne, your photos are very beautiful!!!! Your blog is very interesting!!!
Have a nice evening and sunday
Hugs
Fleurette

Draffin Bears said...

Bonjour Dianne,

I loved seeing the Petite Dior shop and what darling little slippers and pink frocks.
Thanks for showing us, I enjoy seeing the displays of what is showing in the Paris shop windows.
Hope that you are having a lovely weekend and the weather is nice. It is going to reach a high of 26 here.
Summer is here!

Hugs
Carolyn

Shell Sherree said...

I like these with the reflections, Dianne ~ best of both worlds. Very pretty.

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I so like visiting your blog, it is so different and very pretty. I think those Baby Dior slippers would carry a nice price tag.
The reflections are good, I like them. Enjoy your weekend.

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Ooh Dianne,
I wish I had a new baby in the family - one would just have to buy a little something from Dior Bebe, just as you did!
Those darling little shoes are so precious.
hugs
Shane

Cezar and Léia said...

Well, what can I say? Quite chic! :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

I think the reflections add a bit of extra interest. You can still see what is in the window. Diane

Champagne Macarons said...

Lovely post! I dressed my babies in Dior.
Wishing you a lovely weekend.
xoxo, B

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

How precious! The little pink shoes would get a baby girl on her way to a healthy respect for fine shoes (obsession with footwear!) Love the reflections of the quite respectable Hotel Plaza Athenee in your photos, Dianne.

Bises,
Genie

chateaudelille said...

Such a lovely shop. I hope I get to visit it one day.Fiona

lila said...

Hello Dianne, your photos are SIMPLY beautiful!!!! LOVE THEM ALL!
Have a nice evening and sunday
Hugs Lila

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...