Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Thursday, August 26, 2010

cafe creme......biologique !!


After walking the streets of Rue Montorgueil
it was time to find a nice quiet spot to sit and contemplate!
this fabulous little cafe fitted the bill
lovely friendly staff ~ who as you can see were more than
happy to let me take their photo


scrummy!!! cafe creme served in these big bowls
and of course "tarte au citron"


we could sit inside ~a la table commune~
which was very cosy ~ we felt like one of the family
and to top it all off it was totally guilt free
it was as they say in France "biologique" organic!!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Victoria said...

yuummm.... I would like to have one of these "café crème" now :)

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Looks like a perfect moment! x

A Tale of Two Cities said...

I'm not a coffee drinker, but that tarte citron has my mouth watering. It's my pastry of choice when I am in Paris.

Yum, or "miam" as they say in French,
Debi

Les rêves d'une boulangère (Brittany) said...

I LOVE organic cafés!! Mainly because the produce they sell is fresher and healthier, and for some reason the combinations they come up with are tastier :)

Beautiful eats by the way,
bonne journée

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Dianne, I really like seeing the photos and reading the story. This is a great area to explore -- I'll meet you there to share that tarte!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Dianne,

This cafe looks so lovely and isn't it nice when the staff are friendly. Makes me want a slice of the yummy tarte au citron and cafe.

Happy weekend
Carolyn

Shell Sherree said...

It all looks beautiful, Dianne ~ and organic? Even better!

Coté Provence said...

un café crème et une tarte au citron.... how delicious! Always a joy to read your post about France and bring memories back. Thank you!

have a lovely weekend

xo

Kellie Collis said...

Cakes... YUM! Hope your weekend is going perfectly well! xx

shari @ little blue deer said...

Who knew organic could look so good! Love your fabulous French world, I feel like I'm there! Happy to be your newest follower!

"All things French" said...

Shari - Welcome to my french world - so pleased you dropped by!! Merci Beaucoup

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...