Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Sunday, July 4, 2010

La Plus Belle ...


our lovely terrace where we dined each day
- looking out onto Mont Ventoux
& the lovely surrounding hill-top villages of
"La Barroux & Crillion le Brave"



Yes ! we walked every-where- all 5 of us
- through pretty vine-yards & along quaint & windy tracks
the higher we went the more spectacular the views



At the bottom of the stairs,
the yellow door leads onto the terrace of the beautiful rustic 3 story villa.
1 minute walk from the top of the stairs was our local boulangerie
freshly baked croissants for "le-petit-dejeuner"
Scrummo!!


images me

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FireintheBreeze said...

You're SO lucky! I love the charm of these pictures, and it seems everywhere in Europe (particularly France) that it's so beautiful and easy to walk everywhere. Where as for me, it's 15 minutes to walk to my local store and the walk is congested with traffic and boring shops :(

la Brocanteuse said...

I appreciate these kind of memories...that no money can buy...Colette x

TK said...

oh the delicious stories these piccies & your words create......

charmaine said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I could eat there and walk that path everyday! I loved your comment you left on my blog, thank you! Have a lovely weekend! Happy 4th of July!

God Bless,
Charmaine

Jacob said...

Oh my, this is a paradise! Such gorgeous photos! I think we're going to have to get out into the countryside the next time we're in France!

Thanks for visiting Paree and for your kind comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...