Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Tuesday, July 6, 2010

cafe creme ... on the left bank


Cafe creme if the ultimate french indulgence !
especially sitting in "Le Petit Pont Cafe"looking out onto Notre Dame cathederal
it's the perfect spot to people watch & I simply love those beautiful cups - they came in all colour combinations - but my favourite is the orange and mint green
and how cutsie are those petite jugs !!

images me
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FireintheBreeze said...

did you take these images? if so, paris is looking beautiful at this moment

la Brocanteuse said...

love the two-tone cups and saucers..I would stop for cafe creme in a minute if I had to walk past such pretty cups and jugs! Colette x

Jacqueline said...

Are we there yet?

The Armchair Parisian said...

You know how I feel about café créme!

Elena S. said...

i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you ♡
love the concept !
id love for you to check out my blog. I constantly host giveaways and interact with my readers.
My next giveaway will be hosted in a week or so!

xo elena

www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...