Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Monday, June 7, 2010

"La Belle Crepuscule Rose"

My Beautiful Crepuscule with rain-drops, gently hangs her head almost too shy to face the day
she's the softest colour of apricot and one of the few remaining roses flowering in my garden.
----------------------------------
" Voici le soir charmant, ami du criminel
Il vient comme un complice, a pas de loup; le ciel
se ferme lentement comme une grande alcove,
et l'homme impatient se change en bete fauve."
Charles Baudelaire
" Delightful evening, partner of the crook
steals in, wolf- padded, like a complice; look
Heaven, like a garret, closes to the day
And man, impatient, turns a beast of prey"

5 comments:

charmaine said...

Hello!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice message! Your blog is beautiful! I see your new to blog land. Welcome! I hope that this will be an amazing experience as it has been for me. I love all things French too! I love your beautiful flower. I can imagine that your entire garden is beautiful. I love flowers and can't wait to move out of my apartment to grow my own garden. Garden's are so relaxing for me. I love visiting our local city garden's and I'm always mesmerized by their beauty. I love trees too!

Thanks again for visiting! also, I "LOVE" your heading! Have a lovely week!

God Bless,
Charmaine

this free bird said...

I came your way via Beautiful Things to Share (Charmaine is a wonderful inspiration!)

Just wanted to say I think you should try planting the peonies! They are so beautiful and smell just amazing. What a treat it would be for you.

Hope you have a great week! :)

puddinglane said...

Thanx Charmaine, yes I'm very new to blog-land
but looking forward to posting many of the things I love.
thanx for dropping by my site
Dianne xxoo

puddinglane said...

Hi Carrie - I so love cat rescuers and of course cats!! Thanx for dropping by my site
Dianne xxoo

André Tavares said...

Hello Dianna

I am Brazilian photographer André.
I would like to congratulate for his work beautiful, simply wonderful!
Your photos encourage us to do more and more beautiful pictures and creative
that touch our hearts!
I hope I'm doing just log good as your photos.
I am sending you the link of my work and would love to see him and please his opinion.

http://andretavaresap.blogspot.com

Thank you for your attention.
Friend,

André Tavares.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...