Though we travel the world to find the beautiful

we must carry it with us or we find it not

Ralph Waldo Emerson


Friday, June 25, 2010

"Beautiful Monaco - so classy !!

Monaco is in the news at the moment with Prince Albert at long last engaged to the love of his life. I loved this elegant principality. So clean and orderly - and the harbour awash with the most luxurious yachts. I sat myself down on the board-walk and dangled my legs into the crystal blue mediteranean - Was I dreaming ? no I have the pics to show I was really there !!
Magnifique !!

Cartier, Chanel and just along the way a fab little art gallery with the most gorgeous paintings for sale - unfortunately all just out of my price range. Drat !!

I was actually on the Grand Prix circuit here - the walls are tiled in large white tiles and of course the cars are Maseratti -Ferarri- Mercedes Benz, loved this tunnel.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FireintheBreeze said...

beautiful pictures! how exciting that he is engaged. i will go there one day

Kellie Collis said...

Looks amazing! Have a lovely weekend xx

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hello Dianne.. Thank you so much for calling in and leaving me your wonderful message.. great to see new names in the comments. OH I intend to fly more, but need work to pay for flights ,... cannot rely on my husband to pay for the trips all the time !!

I love Paris.. I love France, and anything French.. I love Italy too...

I have also been to Monaco, but just for the day.. went two years ago in November, and the sun was out, it was shining and very warm.

My husband works for Formula 1 and so goes to Monaco for the races .. at the moment he is in Valencia .. !

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Oh to only visit Monaco. Someday soon I do hope (& dream). I found your beautiful blog through Carol G. @ Paris Breakfasts.

Hoping you have a lovely Summers Sunday ~ deb

puddinglane said...

Dumbwit tellher - thanks Deb for stopping by my site - I appreciate that - actually it's the middle of winter down here in Australia - 5degrees this morning- burr ... !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...